Be sure to follow South Tx Creations:
It's never too early to start thinking about decorating for Halloween and my Mr. Bones Tutorial is a fun project to begin with!
- Oval shaped galvanized tub
- Ruffled ribbon for tub (I made my own ruffles, I show you how in the video below)
- Mr. Bones Skeleton (JoAnn's, Michaels)
- Bottles & Basket (set purchased at Michaels)
- Acrylic paint and Elmer's glue for painting bottles)
- Twine for bottle
- Bottle top decoration (I used a fuzzy pom pom)
- Polka dot ribbon for basket
- Small pumpkin for basket (found mine as a 4 pack at Hobby Lobby)
- Great Stuff Door and Window sealant to attach Mr. Bones
- Poly-fil stuffing for bath "foam"
- Clear, plastic Christmas bulb ornaments for "bubbles"
- Small rubber ducky (I found mine at Party City)
- Scrubbing brush (I made mine from a Barbie wand and part of a hairbrush)
- Bath cap in a fun print (will need a needle and thread to sew to size)
- Polka dot ribbon for bath cap
- Small pumpkin (part of the 4 pack from Hobby Lobby)
- Bath pillow (I made mine with fun Halloween fabric and ribbon)
- Halloween embellishments-spider for knee
Watch the condensed, edited version: